Saturday, October 27, 2012

31 for 21: Day 27 Generations

Today my mother, myself and Piper took my Aunt Elspeth and Mormor (Grandmother) to New Hope. We had a wonderful walk around stopping in a few shops and having a very eclectic lunch. The menu had "American", Mexican and Thai food, in a place like that I never know which food will actually be the safe bet, as they can't all be good.

As we strolled down the street so many people commented on how cute or pretty Piper is, a few even struck up more of a conversation asking how old she is and her name, trying to connect to a family member of theirs. I wonder when I take Piper out if people see she has Down Syndrome, or think shes a cute little girl but there is something different about her.

I wonder what it will be like when she gets older and it is more "noticeable" that she has Down Syndrome, but for now I'm not going to worry about any of that and just enjoy the girls day out we just had.




No comments:

Post a Comment