Friday, January 13, 2012

Save The Date...

Normally when people send out 'save the date' announcements it is for their wedding, what is supposed to be the most memorable amazing day of their lives. I would agree the day I married Mark was a very special day and it lived up to all my expectations. But I must say that the day Piper was born has surpassed my wedding day.

After a day in labor she arrived in the early morning. Even though I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep I knew that this little lady meant the world to me, and that my world would never be the same.
Now as many of you may know if you have been reading my blog, Piper has a VSD, and needs surgery to repair it. And I am happy to announce that we now have a "Date"...

Unfortunately her surgery is scheduled for the day before my birthday, which means I won't be turning 30 this year, however she will be getting the surgery that she so desperately needs. So from now on I will celebrate my wedding anniversary, Piper's birthday and the day Piper's life was extended. At least I get to stay the same age for a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment