Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thank Goodness For Summer!

I feel like I keep making empty promises of keeping everyone updated on Piper and what she's getting up to and into. Now that it is summer I will actually be able to keep this promise!

So a quick update...
Piper started Swim lessons with her Daddy, she loves splashing her arms and kicking her feet. She hasn't gotten the hang of blowing bubbles, (she prefers to eat the water).






Piper has had a lot of fun at Day Care making beautiful pieces of artwork and new friends. The first week in May was Young Child Appreciation Week, each day they had different fun events. They had a Pajama day, they had pony rides another day and finished the week with a magician.



I celebrated my first Mother's Day with Piper and my mother, we had my parents over for a nice dinner.
and had to take the three generations photo.


We opened our pool for Memorial weekend and had some great friends over, Piper loved her new pool float and jumping in with Daddy.


 



As the weather has gotten warmer we have started our weekly friday grill nights with our neighbors. Piper has enjoyed being taken care of by Kaia. (Kaia is practicing for her new sibling coming in Sept.)




Now we will be going on our first family vacation on Sunday! I promise I will post where our travels took us and how Piper enjoyed it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment